- How often are you blogging? Original content is probably the number one way to get more traffic to your website.
- Are there any social networks you should be posting to? For example Pinterest is doing well, should you be there?
- Should you change the frequency of your posts? How about the time that you post. When are people interacting with your posts? Use that information to make some changes.
- Should you change what you post? Maybe you should think about adding videos to your posts.
- Change your Facebook and Twitter header graphics. It might be time to spice things up a bit.
SpiderCat Marketing can help your company pump up your social media marketing efforts! Contact us at 216-534-7467