If you are not blogging but are thinking about it. What are you waiting for? Waiting for an idea for an article? Not sure how to do it? Afraid no one will read it (except your mom)? Fear no more, if you live in the Cleveland area at Tri-C, you can take a course on blogging. It will answer these questions that you have in your mind and some you did not even think about, like should you get hosting for your blog?
Here is the outline:
- Why do we care?
- What is a blog?
- Where to blog?
- How to add blog to a website
- Components of a blog post
- Importance of original content
- Getting ideas for articles
- Content weaving
- Blogging as part of the marketing plan
- Blog traffic and Google Analytics